Quench understands that for the best filtered water, only the best water purification technology will do. That’s how we can guarantee that a Quench office water filtration system produces the cleanest water available. Only Quench offers the full complement of purification technologies to ensure that drinking water delivered to your glass is free of sediment, chemicals, bacteria, viruses, parasites, and off-tastes and odors.
- Activated Carbon Filtration – removes chlorine, fine particles, off-tastes, and odors.
- Ultraviolet sanitization – destroys micro-organisms, including cryptosporidium and giardia as well as prevents the growth of biofilm.
- Reverse osmosis – reduces dissolved solids, small organic and inorganic particles that are suspended in water.
- BioCote® anti-microbial protection – silver ion-based technology that is incorporated into the surface at the time of manufacture and provides continuous built-in antimicrobial protection for the lifetime of the drinking water dispenser.
- Food-grade tubing – is odorless, tasteless, BPA-free, and resistant to deterioration from UV sanitization and is used to ensure clean, fresh water in every glass.
- Stainless steel tanks – prevents the growth of micro-organisms and biofilm.
If the water from our Quench machine were any better I would think we had a natural spring in the office . . .the water quality is second to none!
— Kevin Fox, Capstone Insurance Group
If you’re like most people, you probably have no idea what chemicals, micro-organisms, or other toxins are in your drinking water. Municipal water systems that provide tap water to most businesses in the U.S. are required to regularly test and report data on the quality of their water. Curious to know what’s in your water? Use our simple Water Quality Report tool to download the latest information for your local water source. Bear in mind that even the cleanest tap water still has to travel through miles and miles of water infrastructure, before it gets to your building as well as inside the building. Corrosion of old water pipes often leads to a build-up of oxidized heavy metals that can leach contaminants into the water.
Traditional 5-gallon water coolers aren’t necessarily cleaner or healthier drinking water alternative, either. Bottled water coolers are open systems, meaning that the water can come in contact with airborne germs, dust and dirt each time the bottle is changed. The reservoir at the bottom of a traditional bottled water cooler can be a breeding ground for “biofilm,” a build-up of potentially harmful micro-organisms that can migrate into the water bottle.
For a more in-depth explanation of Quench’s advanced water purification technology, download our Information Sheets: